The Mangos, Anthracothorax, are a genus of hummingbirds in the subfamily Trochilinae.
This genus contains the following species:
- Green-throated Mango, Anthracothorax viridigula – found in South America – specifically northeastern Venezuela, Trinidad and the Guianas south to northeastern Brazil.
- Green-breasted Mango, Anthracothorax prevostii – found in Mexico and Central America, but vagrants have been observed in some areas of the United States
- Black-throated Mango, Anthracothorax nigricollis – found in the southern regions of Central America and South America.
- Veraguan Mango, Anthracothorax veraguensis – found in Panama in Central America and southwestern Costa Rica
- Antillean Mango, Anthracothorax dominicus– found in the Dominican Republic, Haiti, Puerto RicoPuerto Rico, the British Virgin Islands and U.S. Virgin Islands; as well as the Inagua island in the Bahamas.
- Green Mango, Anthracothorax viridis found on the island of Puerto RicoPuerto Rico and adjacent islands.
- Jamaican Mango, Anthracothorax mango – found only on the island of Jamaica.