2. In the summer I sing in the trees, while I suck out the sap if you please (6).
8. The young of many beetles are called this (4).
9. I fly only during the day and you love my beautiful wings (9).
11. If I have 6 legs then I am an ?? (6)
12. In a beehive I am the one who lays the eggs. (5)
15. Our armies live mostly in the soil, but we also live in wood. (4)
16. I fly by night and am often attracted to lights (4)
17. I have a bad reputation as a pest but some people love me when I hiss. (9)
19. I wood love to come and visit but I wood eat your house and not your cakes so you don't want me, in some palces I build magnificent castles. (7)
20. A large furry insect that nests in the ground (6-3)
21. A young moth or butterfly.
1. When I grow up I will be a fly, what am I now? (6)
3. Those feeler thingies on an insects head. (8)
4. I like to share your food and walk on your ceiling. (3)
5. After the caterpillar, before the adult butterfly, I remain still in order to change. (4)
6. In the summer I sing in the fields but I jump so well I am hrd to catch. (11)
7. I am a true bug who lives in the water, I like to do the backstroke. (11)
10. I carry strong armour on my back, there are more types of me than anything else in the world. (6)
13. You will know me because of my tail-end pincers (6)
14. I work hard at the flowers making a sweet syrup for my young, I pollinate many flowers. (5-3)
18. In Spanish my name means 'little fly' in some countries when I bite you, you just might die.